Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Extended School Closure and What you can DO!

Hello Dear Students and your families! 

The number one priority is to take care of yourself and your loved ones in these unusual times. I want to let you know what I will be doing about grades, projects, etc. for our classes.
  1. There is a request to PPS IT to try and get them to let students use their PPS login to access the Adobe Creative Suite at home. I will update this blog when that actually happens.
  2. All projects will be assigned through our class blog and Google Classroom and listed in Synergy! all students need to post their projects on your own blog site or as the assignment dictates.
  3. Grades should be updated in Synergy!, but PLEASE email me if there is an assignment you have finished and posted and want me to see and update in your grade. Do look if there is a comment from me, sometimes I DO see your post and perhaps it is missing something...?
  4. Enjoy this time as an opportunity to create, rest and enjoy the beautiousness of spring while, of course, social distancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment